Roadside Assistance (MAP+)
Our pan-European assistance programme provides 12 months home and roadside assistance in the event of a breakdown. Available for Mitsubishi vehicles up to the age of 15 years old.
WHY SHOULD I PURCHASE A MITSUBISHI ASSISTANCE PACKAGE?
The Roadside Assistance (MAP+) has been designed to enhance your Mitsubishi ownership by providing you with peace of mind motoring. It's comforting to know that if the unexpected does happen, help is always at hand. MAP+ is tailored to ensure that there is minimum disruption to you and your pagssengers should you ever experience a problem, whether at home, elsewhere in the UK, or whilst on holiday in Continental Europe.
- Home and Roadside Assistance
- Service centres and roadside technicians available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- European cover
- UK Call Centre
- Opportunity to add Mitsubishi Extended Warranty and/or MOT Protection to enhance your protection
WHAT AM I COVERED FOR?
- Mechanical or electrical breakdown
- A road traffic accident
- A fuel problem
- A lost or broken key
- A puncture or valve leak
- Vandalism or attempted theft
- For full terms and conditions please read our policy document.
GOING THE EXTRA MILE
Home and Roadside Assistance
In the event of breakdown or immobilisation of your vehicle, we will aim to fix your vehicle at the roadside. If the problem cannot be resolved, Mitsubishi Assistance will organise and pay the costs of taking your vehicle to the nearest and/or most appropriate authorised Mitsubishi Dealer.
Onward Travel or Hotel Accommodation
- If you are travelling in the UK and breakdown occurs more than 30 miles from your home address, we will pay for onward travel or hotel accommodation up to £100 per person, up to a maximum of £300 in total.
- If you are travelling in Continental Europe, onward travel or hotel accommodation up to £75 per beneficiary, up to a maximum of 3 nights in total.
Car Hire benefit
- If you are travelling in the UK, and we are unable to repair your vehicle within four hours, we offer car hire up to a maximum of 2 days, or if you are more than 30 miles away from home, up to a maximum of 5 days (subject to Mitsubishi Assistance first providing recovery).
- If you are travelling in Continental Europe, we offer car hire up to a maximum of 3 days (subject to Mitsubishi Assistance first providing recovery).
Mitsubishi Extended Warranty, MAP+, MOT Protection and Mileage Extension Warranty are underwritten by AWP P&C SA and administered in the UK by AWP Assistance UK Ltd (trading as Mitsubishi Warranty Services and Mitsubishi Assistance), Registered in England number 1710361. Registered Office PO Box 74005, 60 Gracechurch Street, London EC3P 3DS.
AWP Assistance UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).